SEO Form - Title and Description Only
FILL THIS IN FOR EACH PAGE YOU HAVE.
PUT SOME THOUGHT INTO IT.
It's the FIRST selling point you make to those searching for you!
- Fill in the Title and Description for each page you need edited.
- This form will limit of characters you are allowed to type.
- See sample below as a guide.
- Keep in mind that Google will draw upon these words to classify you.
- Don't overuse useless connective words "like", "and", "then", "however", "or". Why? Don't use unless words to eat up the precious space you have to communicate your best wording you can communicate.
- The description area is your prime opportunity to grab your reader's attention to get them to CLICK on YOUR link as you are competing with the other listing on that search engine results page!
- Think of this when you type: WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, AND HOW COME
- IF you need more pages... then SUBMIT this page and start again.
BELOW IS AN EXAMPLE OF
HOW A GOOGLE SEARCH WILL DISPLAY YOUR INFO.
PLEASE NOTE the each area is limited so craft your words carefully.